Our contact details
Name: Mrs Lorrie Goodlad
Phone Number: 07966 165259
Your Privacy is important to us
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, such as:
- Name, Email Address, Contact phone number, Mobile number, and Postal Address
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Completion and submission of our contact form via our website
- You contact us directly via phone, email, or social media such as Instagram or Facebook
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation, where we have agreed a contract to supply our services to you.
(c) We have a legitimate interest, for example you have requested more information or requested a quote.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Contact you to discuss your requirements
- Provide information and/or a quote for services
- Send you a relevant newsletter on occasions. You are able to remove your consent at any time and will always be given the opportunity to unsubscribe. You can also do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may share this information with third parties such as a contractor in order to provide a quote or carry out agreed work. This will not be used for marketing purposes, but only to provide the requested product or service. We will ask for your permission before sharing your information.
- We will never sell your personal information
How we store your information
We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted via our website; and any such transmission is at your own risk.
We keep your contact information for 2 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting your data from our systems.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products, or services.
This notice may change from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email: email@example.com or 07966 165259 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113